- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3200 Cotswold Sq, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Norman's Brookhaven Square offers upscale and luxurious townhomes in the heart of west Norman, with shopping, restaurants, the post office and all conveniences less than 5
minutes away. This neighborhood is unlike any other in Norman, with most properties having little to no yard. But this custom-built beauty has a yard large enough to even add a sport pool in the backyard! Beautifully landscaped and appointed inside, this
fantastic home offers TWO downstairs bedrooms; the master suite and a true
in-law plan with a 2nd downstairs bedroom split away from the master. That bedroom has access to the wonderful, covered back patio, and has its own full bath too.
As you might expect, the master bath and closet are simply fabulous. The
master suite is large enough to have a sitting area, the bath is VERY large with a large whirlpool tub, separate shower and an extra large vanity area, and the master closet is the size of a small bedroom, with a rack for hanging her jewelry inside. There are
2 more upstairs bedrooms that share a bath, and both of those bedrooms are large. Immediately upon entering the home, you'll find both a paneled study with super built-ins, and a beautiful formal dining area with a very large storage closet. Wood
flooring graces several rooms in the home, and the winding staircase that greets you upon entry features a beautiful wrought iron detail from bottom to top. This home has a VERY large kitchen with built-in double ovens; one is located in the large center
island. Granite counters grace every countertop in the home, including the kitchen, wet bar, laundry, and in all baths. A large, walk-in pantry allows you to store all the food items you need for entertaining the family when the holidays arrive! The home has numerous built-ins, as the woodwork and detail are really beautiful in this home. Annual homeowner fees for common area maintenance are less than $700/year, and you'll love having all of the additional parking in the square. Finally, the home has a 3 car attached
garage that "wraps around" the back side of the home. In between the 2 car and the single car bay, you'll find an EXTRA LARGE workshop with a window unit air conditioner for comfort. "Tinker around" to your heart's delight....it would be fantastic for an
artist with a kiln, a workshop area for him, or for any hobbyist needing plenty of work space in a controlled climate. Call or e-mail for more information today, or make searching for a home EASIER.. have hot new listings like this one sent to your e-mail address daily! Set up your own automatic notification of the hottest, newest listings available at www.kerrteam.com
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $480,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1178 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,920 sqft
- Parcel #: R0027407
- Zillow Home ID: 21730332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3200 Cotswold Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 3201 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$347K332,611
- 3204 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$419K333,105
- 3124 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$488K443,451
- 3128 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$509K42.52,935
- 3208 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$350K22.52,635
- 3205 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$305K321
- 3120 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$551K343,526
- 3132 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$232K221,740
- 3298 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK--------
- 3209 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$354K443,183
- 3216 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$369K332,682
- 3116 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$281K342,213
- 3213 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$302K332,449
- 3136 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$427K22.52,885
- 3217 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$361K443,044
- 3112 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$329K332,656
- 3221 Cotswold Sq Norman, OK$288K332,262
- 3140 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK$299K221,966
- 3198 Millbrook Sq Norman, OK--------
- 3204 Millbrook Dr Norman, OK$497K343,489
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.