3200 Foxford Ct, Akron, OH 443123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $125,000
- Parking: 297 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 5402414
- Zillow Home ID: 52691525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3200 Foxford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in Summit, and 196.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 3192 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$97K32.51,660
- 3208 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$166K--21,640
- 3189 Chattford Ct Akron, OH$94K31.51,300
- 3197 Chattford Ct Akron, OH$81K311,546
- 3191 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$105K32.51,952
- 3207 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$163K332,100
- 1218 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$107K311,418
- 1215 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$64K22--
- 1109 Wexford Ct Akron, OH$117K31.51,700
- 1210 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$108K31.51,276
- 3216 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$169K322,227
- 1101 Wexford Ct Akron, OH$62K31--
- 1101 Wexford Ct Akron, OH$95K321,319
- 3215 Foxford Ct Akron, OH$171K42.52,440
- 1210 Oxford Ct Lakemore, OH$70K23--
- 1093 Wexford Ct Akron, OH$100K31.51,714
- 3182 Chattford Ct Akron, OH$69K32.51,656
- Oxford Cir Akron, OH$121K32.51,656
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.