- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3200 Glendale Ave, Baltimore, MD 212344 beds, 2 baths, 2,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1874
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $270,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5498A102
- Zillow Home ID: 36582691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3200 Glendale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Harford Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Baltimore, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Harford Road home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Harford Road home values.
- 3037 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$187K--21,232
- 3205 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$78K------
- 3202 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$202K--2.51,488
- 3039 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$181K--21,268
- 7600 Bagley Ave Baltimore, MD$254K331,974
- 3126 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$165K--11,704
- 3035 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$195K--21,808
- 3204 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$211K--2.52,048
- 3207 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$99K------
- 3124 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$151K--11,356
- 3028 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$205K--21,161
- 7602 Bagley Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--1840
- 3206 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$167K311,040
- 3122 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$175K321,404
- 3033 Oakcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--2.51,608
- 3208 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,090
- 7604 Bagley Ave Baltimore, MD$155K32840
- 3107 Hillcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--11,144
- 3109 Hillcrest Ave Baltimore, MD$93K--1992
- 3120 Glendale Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--1.51,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!