3200 Kenmore Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 3 baths, 3,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $268,950
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,495 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil, Other
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 170
- Parcel #: C0030061052
- Zillow Home ID: 12507115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3200 Kenmore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford home values.
- 3212 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$309K333,439
- 3116 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$298K331,985
- 3220 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$317K42.51,879
- 3043 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$280K322,314
- 3108 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$336K432,061
- 3035 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$315K322,424
- 3045 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$413K443,370
- 3203 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$274K432,649
- 3025 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$462K53.53,566
- 3121 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$316K322,080
- 3215 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$282K322,144
- 3226 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$294K431,924
- 3223 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$317K42.52,666
- 3100 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$342K42.52,894
- 3213 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$359K32.52,106
- 3111 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$339K53.52,980
- 3101 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$253K32.51,986
- 3015 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$290K332,559
- 3232 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$300K42.52,520
- 3225 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$452K433,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.