3200 Keystone Ave, Memphis, TN 381283 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Flooring: Carpet
- central air/heat, washer/dryer hookups
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 090014 00029
- Zillow Home ID: 42283246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3200 Keystone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% higher than in Memphis, and 143.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 4268 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$52K311,200
- 3206 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$55K31.51,252
- Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$62K311,568
- Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$48K31.51,449
- 4274 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$59K31.51,773
- 3201 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$41K311,176
- 3214 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$40K311,150
- 4259 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$39K311,146
- 3207 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$43K321,242
- 4271 Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$55K31.51,430
- 4253 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$40K311,189
- 4267 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$42K311,176
- 4280 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$41K311,182
- 4247 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$36K311,125
- 4273 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$43K311,252
- 4277 Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$41K311,146
- 3213 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$38K31.51,162
- 4241 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$39K211,173
- 4279 Mikewood Dr Memphis, TN$53K311,578
- Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$43K311,141
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.