- Built in 1977
- Views: 1,128 all time views
- HOA Fee: $793
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $282,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip/Appl Included \ Freezer, Equip/Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip/Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Equip/Appl Included \ Washer, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Front Exp \ E, Furnished \ Furniture Negotiable, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Interior Features \ W/D Hookup, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Deeded, Parking \ Guest, Parking \ Under Building, Rooms \ Great, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Elevator, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Lobby, Subdiv. Amenities \ Manager on Site, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sauna, Subdiv. Amenities \ Trash Chute, Type \ Condo/Coop, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, View \ Ocean, Waterfront \ Oceanfront, Waterfront \ Oceanfront, Zip Code \ 33480
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 50434426020043010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 46849398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $284-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33480 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Palm Beach as a whole. Among 33480 homes, this home is valued 44% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 134% greater than in Palm Beach, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33480 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (94)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3200 S Ocean Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Palm Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!