3201 Douglasdale Rd, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,791 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,022 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $239,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,791 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: W0001440044
- Zillow Home ID: 12551105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3201 Douglasdale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carillon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% greater than in Richmond, and 81.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carillon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carillon home values.
- 1004 S Belmont Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3203 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$176K31.51,407
- 3205 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$182K211,106
- 3107 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$210K31.51,254
- 3200 Garrett St Richmond, VA$189K31.51,332
- 3118 Garrett St Richmond, VA$257K332,500
- 3202 Garrett St Richmond, VA$187K32.51,328
- 3211 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$198K211,164
- 3200 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$274K321,646
- 3105 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$241K311,371
- 3202 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$367K32.52,728
- 3108 Garrett St Richmond, VA$251K42.51,711
- 3202 Garrett St Richmond, VA$175K32.5--
- 3204 Garrett St Richmond, VA$136K311,001
- 3206 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$211K221,433
- 3213 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$211K211,301
- 3108 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$213K311,600
- 3106 Garrett St Richmond, VA$348K32.52,154
- 3106 Garrett St Richmond, VA$289K32.52,153
- 3208 Douglasdale Rd Richmond, VA$178K311,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.