3201 Maywood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $237,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09306343
- Zillow Home ID: 80460292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3201 Maywood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza-Shamrock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% higher than in Charlotte, and 508.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Plaza-Shamrock home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza-Shamrock home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,112 sqft, 11,761 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3149 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$228K32.51,524
- 3211 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$92K321,200
- 3145 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$207K32.51,296
- 3217 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$79K21912
- 3141 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$230K42.52,050
- 3138 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$161K321,260
- 3200 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$98K311,115
- 3137 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$211K32.51,296
- 3210 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$176K321,190
- 3223 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$79K311,070
- 3133 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$218K42.52,248
- 3216 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$76K21904
- Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$516K------
- 3129 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$217K32.51,448
- Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC--Studio----
- 3125 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$267K32.51,818
- 3222 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$77K21900
- 3315 Eastwood Dr Charlotte, NC$108K41.51,345
- 3317 Eastwood Dr Charlotte, NC$118K31958
- 3122 Maywood Dr Charlotte, NC$78K21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.