- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3203 Bayonne Ave, Baltimore, MD 212143 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5766 007A
- Zillow Home ID: 36582410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 Bayonne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenham-Belford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 93.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenham-Belford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenham-Belford home values.
- 3205 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$197K331,788
- 3201 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$157K632,493
- 3207 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--11,134
- 3210 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$178K--1.51,365
- 3209 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$169K--11,075
- 3212 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--1960
- 3200 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--21,610
- 3208 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,746
- 3109 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--11,344
- 3214 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$211K322,652
- 3202 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$223K532,637
- 3206 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$184K422,116
- 3211 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$183K31.51,188
- 3108 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$217K--22,562
- 3216 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$164K321,404
- 3204 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--1.51,218
- 3204 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$160K--21,056
- 3213 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--21,993
- 3206 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$171K--11,188
- 3218 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$160K--31,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.