- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3203 Crocker St, Des Moines, IA 503123 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: 1 space, 324 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09005734000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 Crocker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Drake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Des Moines, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Drake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Drake home values.
- 3207 Crocker St Des Moines, IA$120K311,360
- 3125 Crocker St Des Moines, IA$132K521,648
- 3211 Crocker St Des Moines, IA$88K21882
- 3121 Crocker St Des Moines, IA$87K21890
- 3200 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$124K31976
- 3206 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$137K--11,321
- 3124 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$98K221,167
- 3210 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$102K31.51,170
- 3120 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$110K211,326
- 3111 Crocker St Des Moines, IA$105K21772
- 907 33rd St Des Moines, IA$85K31944
- 909 33rd St Des Moines, IA$71K21.5654
- 901 33rd St Des Moines, IA$110K21888
- 3216 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$115K22928
- 3116 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$160K311,791
- 915 33rd St Des Moines, IA$68K111,022
- 3220 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$127K221,458
- 910 31st St Des Moines, IA$121K222,526
- 3201 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$112K411,405
- 3205 Iola Ave Des Moines, IA$100K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.