3203 De Forest Rd, Marina, CA 939333 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,366 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $265,000
- Parking: 480 sqft
- CeramicTile, ElectricRange, Hardwood, VinylTile, WDHookup
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 032481002000
- Zillow Home ID: 19357303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 De Forest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93933, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% greater than in Marina, and 2.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93933 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93933 home values.
- 3205 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$397K321,304
- 285 George Way Marina, CA$402K321,518
- 3207 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$401K421,483
- 3200 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$415K421,696
- 3198 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$435K321,756
- 3243 Vista Del Camino Cir Marina, CA$373K321,040
- 3202 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$406K421,661
- 3196 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$433K321,674
- 3211 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$416K421,788
- 3204 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$415K421,666
- 287 Park Cir Marina, CA$436K321,761
- 3239 Vista Del Camino Marina, CA$380K31.51,216
- 280 George Way Marina, CA$363K321,040
- 296 Whitney Pl Marina, CA$378K321,500
- 295 Whitney Pl Marina, CA$390K321,566
- 289 Park Cir Marina, CA$400K321,307
- 3215 De Forest Rd Marina, CA$265K21743
- 3237 Vista Del Camino Marina, CA$388K321,196
- 298 Whitney Pl Marina, CA$444K321,786
- 3249 Vista Del Camino Cir Marina, CA$359K321,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.