3203 Detroit Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $27,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 223
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: N0051084016
- Zillow Home ID: 12534373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 Detroit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% lower than in Richmond, and 91.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3201 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$77K31.51,518
- 3215 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$83K31.51,500
- 3214 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$100K421,440
- 3206 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$54K41.51,464
- 3210 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$89K321,468
- 3202 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$93K431,468
- 1920 Burns St Richmond, VA--------
- 3214 Detroit Ave # A Richmond, VA$67K21720
- 3214 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$72K211,440
- 3221 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$116K321,422
- 3200 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$104K421,584
- 3216 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$50K311,186
- 3223 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$65K31900
- 3218 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$83K31.51,186
- 3220 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$95K31.52,088
- 3225 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$66K31900
- 3207 5th Ave Richmond, VA$68K311,105
- 3209 5th Ave Richmond, VA$47K31867
- 3203 5th Ave Richmond, VA$69K311,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.