This great 4 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home is loaded with features that will make you smile. Property is ready for move in so schedule your appointment today.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,424 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $170,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $60
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 410 sqft
- 1 Living Area, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 18x16, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 15x12, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 13X11, Are Pets Allowed \ Case By Case Basis, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 12x10, Building Stories (#) \ 2, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Dining Room Dimensions \ 16x13, Disclosures \ No Disclosures, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Description \ Fenced, Floor Covering: Wood, Formal Dining, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Geo Market Area \ Missouri City Area, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Legal Description \ BLOCK 3, Legal Description \ Lot 5, Legal Description \ WINFIELD LAKES SEC 2, Legal Subdivision \ WINFIELD LAKES, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Prop Type \ Rental, Property Class \ Single Family Detached, Rental Type \ Free Standing, Section Number \ 2, Status \ Active, Study/Library, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, Water Sewer Description \ Water District
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,834 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 8944020030050907
- Zillow Home ID: 82733490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Houston Metro home values will rise 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3207 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$166K||3||2||2,812|
|3139 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$139K||4||2||1,944|
|3211 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$147K||4||2||2,131|
|3135 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$135K||3||2||1,777|
|3210 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$119K||3||2||1,545|
|3214 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$121K||3||2||1,680|
|3206 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$133K||3||2.5||1,940|
|3218 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$131K||4||2.5||1,888|
|3222 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$135K||3||2.5||2,022|
|3215 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$140K||4||2||2,004|
|3127 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$160K||4||2||2,550|
|3202 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$135K||3||2||1,780|
|3226 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$113K||3||2||1,284|
|3206 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$163K||4||2||2,420|
|3138 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$185K||5||3.5||2,539|
|3202 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$117K||3||2||1,300|
|3210 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$140K||4||2||1,926|
|3219 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$144K||3||2||1,780|
|3134 Farrel Hill St Fresno, TX||$171K||4||3||2,756|
|3230 Dartmouth Field Ln Fresno, TX||$116K||3||2||1,680|
Nearby Schools in Fresno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!