3203 Hamilton Ave, Baltimore, MD 212144 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,841 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $3,000
- Finished basement, 278 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,841 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5774A030
- Zillow Home ID: 36578248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 Hamilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waltherson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Waltherson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waltherson home values.
- 3201 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--11,777
- 3205 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--31,846
- 3113 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$119K31.51,450
- Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$183K--11,841
- Alban Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--21,314
- Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--11,777
- 3202 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$187K--31,296
- 3207 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--32,232
- 3204 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--31,248
- 3200 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$173K--11,110
- 3206 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--21,296
- 3109 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$188K422,400
- 3208 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$146K32.51,051
- 3114 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--11,440
- 3208 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$181K--1.51,260
- 3200 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--32,294
- 3210 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--11,296
- 3202 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$131K322,274
- 3211 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$211K--32,092
- 3110 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--1.51,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!