- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3203 SW 35th St, Ankeny, IA 500234 beds, 3 baths, 1,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $213,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,939 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 18100229046216
- Zillow Home ID: 68183396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3203 Sw 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% higher than in Ankeny, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
- 3207 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$196K32.51,843
- 3119 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$196K431,771
- 3211 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$209K42.51,954
- 3115 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$215K32.51,906
- 3204 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$232K442,135
- 3120 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$224K42.52,142
- 3208 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$221K42.52,228
- 3116 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$218K541,851
- 3215 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$212K331,856
- 3111 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$204K42.51,834
- 3212 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$255K542,879
- 3214 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$195K321,750
- 3206 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$204K341,802
- 3216 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$206K32.52,167
- 3202 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$205K32.51,747
- 3219 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$196K42.51,856
- 3107 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$204K42.51,925
- 3225 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$207K32.51,942
- 3118 SW Brookeline Dr Ankeny, IA$205K42.51,844
- 3220 SW 35th St Ankeny, IA$217K32.52,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.