- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 4,025 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $675,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Florida, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stone, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Energy Features \ Radiant Barrier, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Radiant Barrier, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Public Water Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 1285980000
- Zillow Home ID: 45061138
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $718K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts Bayshore Beautiful home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Bayshore Beautiful homes, this home is valued 158.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayshore Beautiful, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.2% lower than in Tampa, and 27.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore Beautiful home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore Beautiful home values.
|3201 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$344K||3||2||1,824|
|3205 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$539K||3||2.5||2,378|
|3204 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$301K||3||2||1,391|
|3202 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$297K||3||1||1,515|
|3207 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$362K||2||2||1,821|
|3210 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$686K||3||3.5||2,839|
|3208 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$244K||3||1.5||1,213|
|3206 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$375K||4||2||1,993|
|3208 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$390K||3||2||1,988|
|3200 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$752K||4||5||2,732|
|3129 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$840K||5||3.5||3,423|
|3130 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$672K||3||2.5||2,842|
|3209 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$592K||4||3||2,854|
|3209 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$590K||4||3||2,854|
|3210 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$416K||3||2||1,845|
|3205 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$225K||3||1||1,368|
|3126 W Hawthorne Rd Tampa, FL||$276K||3||2||1,228|
|3133 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$201K||2||2||951|
|3128 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$611K||3||3||2,440|
|3207 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$199K||3||1||938|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!