3204 N 29th St, Tampa, FL 336054 beds, 2 baths, 1,876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $22,500
- Another home 'sold' by Bayside Realty Group Inc.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 1878790000
- Zillow Home ID: 82054740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3204 N 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Tampa, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 3202 N 29th St Tampa, FL$83KStudio--1,350
- 3202 N 29th St APT A Tampa, FL$63K21800
- 3206 N 29th St Tampa, FL$51K421,358
- 3208 N 29th St Tampa, FL--------
- 3108 N 29th St Tampa, FL$33K11616
- 3108 N 29th St # SOLD Tampa, FL$46K11616
- 2711 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL$102K421,379
- 3203 N 29th St Tampa, FL$48K311,324
- 3201 N 29th St Tampa, FL$42K211,008
- 3106 N 29th St Tampa, FL$77K311,404
- 2709 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL$36K21822
- 2709 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL$42K311,120
- 3214 N 29th St # AC Tampa, FL--------
- 3109 N 29th St Tampa, FL$43K421,052
- 2706 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL$125K321,454
- 2707 E 23rd Ave APT A Tampa, FL$89K321,260
- 2705 E 23rd Ave APT A Tampa, FL$50K321,260
- 3104 N 29th St # AB Tampa, FL--------
- 2712 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL$91K321,200
- 3105 N 29th St Tampa, FL$55K421,200
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292