3204 S 121st East Ave, Tulsa, OK 741463 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: 74965942008060
- Zillow Home ID: 22231762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3204 S 121st East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Tulsa, and 87.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74146 home values.
- 3136 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$86K--1.51,212
- 3210 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$89K--1.51,352
- E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$96K--1.51,204
- 3130 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$90K--31,636
- 3126 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$74K--21,249
- 3220 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$105K--21,364
- 3209 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$80K321,170
- 3133 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$76K--1.51,212
- 3122 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$77K--11,050
- 3224 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$78K311,191
- 12105 E 32nd Pl Tulsa, OK$80K--21,461
- 12112 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$79K--1.51,025
- 12111 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$95K--1.51,151
- 3116 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$89K--21,430
- 3123 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$79K31.51,218
- 3230 S 121st East Ave Tulsa, OK$114K--11,936
- 12111 E 32nd Pl Tulsa, OK$63K--1.51,016
- E 30th Pl Tulsa, OK$87K--21,279
- 12116 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$96K31.51,206
- 12112 E 31st Pl Tulsa, OK$75K--21,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.