- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 448 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,136 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 1404012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Disposal, HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, BasementType \ Crawl Space, HalfBaths \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, PropertyType \ Single Family, Style \ Ranch, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating \ Electric, GarageType \ None, NoOfLevels \ 1, Sewer \ Public Water, InteriorFeatures \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ French Doors, Ownership \ Corporate, InteriorFeatures \ Dryer Hookup, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, InteriorFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedrm W\ Full Bath, Appliances \ Electric Cooking, Appliances \ Stove Hood, Parking \ Unpaved Driveway, TotalSquareFeet \ 1282, ListingDate \ 2014-02-18T00:00:00, Acreage \ 0.2798, Directions \ From Mechanicsville Turnpike tale Dill Avenue (acr, Directions \ lot on left, TotalTaxes \ 22.62
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,282 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8007337886
- Zillow Home ID: 111701621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-151K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23222 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for East Highland Park as a whole. Among 23222 homes, this home is 68.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23222, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.1% less than in East Highland Park, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
|3921 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$124K||3||2||1,476|
|3201 Pemberton Ave Richmond, VA||$132K||3||3||1,560|
|3923 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$133K||3||2||2,088|
|3208 Hargrove Ave Richmond, VA||$125K||2||1.5||1,377|
|3204 Hargrove Ave Richmond, VA||$115K||3||2||1,113|
|3204 Pemberton Ave Richmond, VA||$111K||1||1||1,284|
|3202 Hargrove Ave Richmond, VA||$107K||3||1||960|
|3925 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$124K||4||1||1,450|
|1906 Glenthorne Rd Richmond, VA||$113K||3||1||1,248|
|3200 Hargrove Ave Richmond, VA||$109K||3||1||960|
|3206 Pemberton Ave Richmond, VA||$99K||3||2||960|
|3902 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$108K||3||2||1,064|
|3900 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$107K||3||2||1,064|
|2001 Glenthorne Rd Richmond, VA||$110K||3||1||1,014|
|2003 Glenthorne Rd Richmond, VA||$123K||3||1||1,278|
|4006 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$149K||3||2||2,024|
|3807 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$102K||3||1||1,080|
|1904 Glenthorne Rd Richmond, VA||$97K||3||1.5||960|
|1907 Glenthorne Rd Richmond, VA||$120K||3||1||1,276|
|3808 Dill Rd Richmond, VA||$120K||3||1.5||1,553|
Nearby Schools in East Highland Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!