- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3206 Strickland St, Baltimore, MD 212293 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1820
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $62,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 231
- Lot width: 6
- Parcel #: 2127 046
- Zillow Home ID: 36523844
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3206 Strickland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gwynns Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 197.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gwynns Falls home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gwynns Falls home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
840 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 3208 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$72K21964
- 3156 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$74K21640
- 3154 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$49K--1840
- 3210 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$130K--11,344
- 3152 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$71K--1840
- 3150 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$71K--1840
- 3148 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$73K21840
- 3212 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$123K211,096
- 3144 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$48K21904
- 3220 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$138K--11,450
- 3142 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$42K--1904
- 3138 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$70K--1904
- 3222 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$144K--11,640
- 3140 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$42K--1904
- 3211 Kingsley St Baltimore, MD$84K421,136
- 3203 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,316
- 3205 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$68K--21,281
- 3207 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$62K--11,281
- 3217 Kingsley St Baltimore, MD$118K--11,400
- 3136 Strickland St Baltimore, MD$71K--1912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.