- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 412 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $268,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: T2751151
- Parking: 226 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1265281000
- Zillow Home ID: 45058725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-329K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Palma Ceia home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Palma Ceia homes, this home is 46.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palma Ceia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% less than in Tampa, and 19% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Palma Ceia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palma Ceia home values.
|3206 W Santiago St # A Tampa, FL||$214K||2||2.5||1,262|
|3206 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$214K||2||2.5||1,262|
|3210 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$362K||3||2||1,550|
|3206 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$286K||2||2.5||1,262|
|3212A W Santiago St # A Tampa, FL||$223K||2||2.5||1,295|
|3207 W San Juan St Tampa, FL||$256K||2||1||1,030|
|3209 W San Juan St Tampa, FL||$341K||3||2||1,330|
|3212 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$240K||2||2.5||1,295|
|3205 W San Juan St Tampa, FL||$266K||3||2||1,180|
|3204 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$373K||3||2||1,549|
|3212B W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$236K||2||2.5||1,295|
|3211 W San Juan St Tampa, FL||$618K||4||4||2,627|
|3207 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$385K||3||2.5||1,602|
|3214 W Santiago St APT 4 Tampa, FL||$323K||2||1||--|
|3214 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$517K||2||1||3,454|
|3209 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$296K||2||1||1,136|
|3203 W San Juan St Tampa, FL||$492K||4||3||2,062|
|3205 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$338K||3||1||1,318|
|W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$338K||3||1||1,318|
|3202 W Santiago St Tampa, FL||$304K||3||1||1,160|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!