32060 Rosemary St, Winchester, CA 925963 beds, 3 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 740 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 476173018
- Zillow Home ID: 59413803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32060 Rosemary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92596 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% greater than in Winchester, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92596 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92596 home values.
- 32046 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$322K432,500
- 32074 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$323K42.52,500
- 35053 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$339K432,334
- 35046 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$351K42.752,500
- 32032 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$312K42.52,334
- 32088 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$315K432,334
- 32081 Rosemary St Winchester, CA--322,000
- 32053 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$295K322,000
- 35039 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$336K32.52,180
- 35032 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$332K32.52,180
- 32039 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$308K32.52,180
- 32095 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$302K32.52,180
- 35076 Allium Ln Winchester, CA$296K32.52,180
- 35062 Allium Ln Winchester, CA$312K43--
- 35062 Allium Ln Winchester, CA$335K432,500
- 35062 Allium Ln Winchester, CA$331K432,500
- 32116 Rosemary St Winchester, CA$294K322,000
- 35048 Allium Ln Winchester, CA$303K322,000
- 35018 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$327K42.52,334
- 35025 Dogwood Ct Winchester, CA$302K322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!