3207 Shannon Dr, Baltimore, MD 212133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Last sold: May 2011 for $95,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 5917 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36573326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3207 Shannon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belaire-Edison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% higher than in Baltimore, and 188% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belaire-Edison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,772 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3209 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$218K332,614
- 3205 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$111K421,726
- 3203 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$121K--11,726
- 3211 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$110K--11,726
- 3213 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$164K322,614
- 3215 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$110K--1.51,726
- 3201 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$167K534,172
- 3200 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--11,351
- 3217 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$162K--2.51,726
- 3202 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--11,259
- 3219 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$131K--21,960
- 3204 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$88K311,259
- 3206 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--1.51,259
- 3205 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$61K--1.51,259
- 3203 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,259
- 3207 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--11,259
- 3209 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--11,259
- 3211 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$85K--1.51,259
- 3221 Shannon Dr Baltimore, MD$167K--2.52,164
- 3208 Ramona Ave Baltimore, MD$71K311,259
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.