3207 Watson Ave, Richmond, VA 232343 beds, 1 bath, 1,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $75,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 384 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,213 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: C0080669055
- Zillow Home ID: 12515611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3207 Watson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the British Camp Farms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent British Camp Farms home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or British Camp Farms home values.
- 3213 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$95K411,395
- 3201 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$110K411,446
- 3219 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$99K311,047
- 3212 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$122K52.52,265
- 3206 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$78K--11,341
- 3218 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$86K--21,560
- 3200 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$122K421,451
- 3200 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$124K522,088
- 3208 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$111K311,059
- 3224 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$110K311,094
- 4516 Epperson Ave Richmond, VA$77K311,123
- 3225 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$78K411,219
- 3214 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$92KStudio1864
- 4600 Epperson Ave Richmond, VA$77K311,180
- 4510 Epperson Ave Richmond, VA$99K31958
- 4510 Epperson Ave Richmond, VA$106K411,436
- 3220 Watson Ave Richmond, VA$83K31965
- 3230 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$118K--11,648
- 4606 Epperson Ave Richmond, VA$117K31.51,659
- Watson Ave Richmond, VA$83K31965
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.