- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3208 Astoria Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 731223 beds, 2 baths, 1,861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,861 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 146181420
- Zillow Home ID: 21974218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3208 Astoria Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73122 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% less than in Oklahoma City, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73122 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73122 home values.
- 3204 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$149K322,023
- 3212 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$151K32.252,052
- 3301 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$145K32.52,129
- 3305 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$100K422,553
- 3305 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$146K422,073
- 3213 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$171K432,519
- 3200 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$131K321,949
- 4800 NW 32nd St Oklahoma City, OK$145K432,437
- 3201 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$194K53.253,275
- 3216 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$134K31.751,833
- 4802 NW 32nd St Oklahoma City, OK$165K42.52,142
- 3209 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$148K31.752,001
- 3209 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$166K432,479
- 3128 Astoria Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$154K322,257
- 3128 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$156K332,272
- 3128 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$107K32.52,272
- 3129 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$135K41.752,049
- 3205 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$144K31.752,029
- 3308 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$164K322,177
- 3304 Tudor Rd Oklahoma City, OK$158K32.52,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!