- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3208 Planet Dr, Raleigh, NC 276042 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $128,500
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 172518317509000
- Zillow Home ID: 50109171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3208 Planet Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3212 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$121K321,175
- 3204 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$132K--21,271
- 3216 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$124K321,189
- 3200 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$136K--21,230
- 3361 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$138K--21,273
- 3213 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$124K321,246
- 3217 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$185K--2.51,948
- 2520 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$128K--21,226
- 3357 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$155K--21,323
- 2600 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$89K--2.5--
- 3401 Streams Of Fields Dr Raleigh, NC$181K--2.51,694
- 2612 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$126K--21,165
- 3201 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$157K--2.51,596
- 3209 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$172K321,475
- 3358 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$139K32.51,632
- 3400 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$136K--21,363
- 3205 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$178K--2.51,927
- 3353 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$121K321,227
- 3405 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$128K--2.51,265
- 3304 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$119K321,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292