3209 Muleshoe Ln, Saginaw, TX 761793 beds, 2 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Listing Agent: Lavada Lock
Fadal-Buchanan and Associates Real Estate Services
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 51 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Community Lake, Fishing Pier, Playground, and Frisbee Golf Course
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 07516215
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 54045787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3209 Muleshoe Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eagle Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 101.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eagle Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eagle Ranch home values.
- 3213 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$139K321,853
- 3205 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$148K321,952
- 6508 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$156K422,116
- 6512 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$155K322,028
- 6504 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$154K322,017
- 3217 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$145K421,860
- 6516 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$136K321,818
- 3201 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$142K421,836
- 3208 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$129K321,480
- 3212 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$141K321,832
- 3204 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$135K321,605
- 6500 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$139K421,739
- 3221 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$141K321,776
- 3216 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$151K421,964
- 3200 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$135K321,804
- 3220 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$145K321,864
- 6509 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$162K421,818
- 6513 Chalk River Dr Fort Worth, TX$143K321,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!