- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
321-325 Meridian St UNIT 6, Boston, MA 021281 bed, 1 bath, 443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2010 for $109,800
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 443 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02600 S:022
- Zillow Home ID: 63041498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321-325 Meridian Street UNIT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 321 Meridian St APT 8 Boston, MA$214K------
- 321 Meridian St APT 7 Boston, MA$189K11558
- 319 Meridian St Boston, MA$365K----2,568
- 317 Meridian St Boston, MA$380K622,528
- 317 Meridian St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 7 Trenton St Boston, MA$233K221,072
- 315 Meridian St # 315A Boston, MA$380K531,944
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 7 Boston, MA$184K11558
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$173K11451
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$171K11522
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$173K11533
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 8 Boston, MA$186K11457
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$172K11490
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$182K11549
- 321-325 Meridian St UNIT 9 Boston, MA$179K11445
- 79 Trenton St East Boston, MA$490K633,486
- 315 Meridian St Boston, MA$345K531,944
- 313 Meridian St # 313A Boston, MA$454K----1,827
- 349 1/2 Meridian St East Boston, MA$744K934,233
- 9 Trenton St Boston, MA$554K64.53,486
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292