321 93rd Street#3, brooklyn, NY 11209
Sold on 10/31/13: $435,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Days on Zillow40
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count6
- Zillow Home ID2115094526
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$630,237||$410K – $832K||-$109,086||$420||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,394/mo||$1.8K – $3.6K/mo||-$139||$1.60||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 11209 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole. Among 11209 homes, this home is valued 18.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% lower than in New York, and 97.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11209 home values.
Neighborhood for 321 93rd Street #3
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 2.9 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 3.1 mi
- High School of Sports Management (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005