- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
321 Ames St, Lawrence, MA 018413 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $221,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0228 B:0000 L:0073
- Zillow Home ID: 59242935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Ames Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in Lawrence, and 50.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 318 Ames St Lawrence, MA$205K322,616
- 317 Ames St Lawrence, MA$265K31.52,658
- 324 Ames St Lawrence, MA$217K621,848
- 328-330 Ames St Lawrence, MA$290K533,096
- 331-333 Ames St Lawrence, MA$299K833,822
- 313 Ames St Lawrence, MA$201K31.51,879
- 334 Ames St Lawrence, MA$263K732,958
- 335 Ames St Lawrence, MA$130K311,176
- 304 Ames St Lawrence, MA$285K422,300
- 16-18 Smith St Lawrence, MA$141K421,676
- 300 Ames St Lawrence, MA$274K532,646
- 20 Smith St Lawrence, MA$265K923,442
- 338 Ames St Lawrence, MA$179K221,469
- 296 Ames St Lawrence, MA$307K754,756
- 50 Shawmut St Lawrence, MA$146K41.51,571
- 48 Shawmut St UNIT 48 Lawrence, MA$145K31.51,329
- 46 Shawmut St UNIT 46 Lawrence, MA$141K31.51,321
- 44 Shawmut St UNIT 44 Lawrence, MA$126K31.51,169
- 42 Shawmut St UNIT 42 Lawrence, MA$129K31.51,129
- 40 Shawmut St Lawrence, MA$150K311,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292