321 Arlington Ave, Greenville, SC 29601
Sold on 9/18/12: $188,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow449
- Parcel #0083000200436
- Zillow Home ID96423663
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$116,047||$91K – $139K||-$15,137||$82||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,020/mo||$775 – $1.5K/mo||-$62||$0.73||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 29601 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Greenville as a whole. Among 29601 homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Greenville, and 33.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
Neighborhood for 321 Arlington Avenue
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Greenville Senior High Academy (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- A.J. Whittenburg Elementary (assigned) PK-2 0.6 mi
- Sevier Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.1 mi
- Legacy Charter School K-9 0.2 mi
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School PK-6 0.5 mi
- Bethel Christian Academy PK-4 0.8 mi
- St. Marys Catholic School K-8 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005