- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Views: 5,486 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $179,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,689 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0170585
- Zillow Home ID: 57701661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|324 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$172K||3||1||1,533|
|318 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$179K||4||2||1,703|
|330 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,076|
|329 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$179K||4||2||2,306|
|335 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$160K||3||2||1,379|
|336 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$240K||4||4||2,824|
|312 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$134K||3||1||1,146|
|342 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$144K||3||2.5||1,158|
|308 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$149K||4||1.5||1,299|
|Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$139K||3||1||1,168|
|346 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$139K||3||1||1,168|
|19 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$130K||3||1||1,257|
|18 Jennings Rd Bristol, CT||$189K||3||3||1,650|
|18 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$128K||3||1||1,180|
|302 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$169K||3||1.1||1,440|
|345 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$190K||4||2||2,432|
|352 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,085|
|29 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,508|
|298 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$129K||2||1||768|
|31 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$135K||4||2||1,316|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!