321 E Harrison St, Long Beach, NY 115613 beds, 1.1 baths, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 59133 00490
- Zillow Home ID: 31404267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 E Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Long Beach, and 93.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11561 home values.
- 325 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$392K31975
- 315 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$299K311,298
- 327 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$440K--21,113
- 318 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$564K432,600
- 330 E State St Long Beach, NY$523K--22,041
- 326 E State St Long Beach, NY$359K311,058
- 334 E State St Long Beach, NY$498K321,804
- 331 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$417K--11,152
- 316 E State St Long Beach, NY$449K421,848
- 710 Monroe Blvd Long Beach, NY$541K--3.52,435
- 336 E State St Long Beach, NY$421K31987
- 322 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$629K533,238
- 702 Monroe Blvd Long Beach, NY$391K--1981
- 328 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$407K--21,200
- 718 Monroe Blvd Long Beach, NY$221K321,431
- 714 Monroe Blvd Long Beach, NY$602K--2.52,462
- 312 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$481K--1.51,484
- 335 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$477K--21,700
- 308 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$385K211,115
- 330 E Harrison St Long Beach, NY$765K--43,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!