321 Essex St, Lynn, MA 019024 beds, 4 baths, 3,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $10,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Unit Control, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Handicap Access, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Handicapped Equipped, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Handicapped Equipped, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 4 Family - 4 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:083 B:709 L:032
- Zillow Home ID: 80860157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% greater than in Lynn, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 325 Essex St Lynn, MA$205K422,014
- 14 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$148K21.5788
- 329 Essex St Lynn, MA$274K522,787
- 7 Mount Pleasant St Lynn, MA$355K933,528
- 317 Essex St Lynn, MA$166K321,375
- 18 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$169K21700
- 11 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$218K31.51,242
- 13 Mount Pleasant St Lynn, MA$331K633,495
- 7 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$286K732,748
- 316 Essex St Lynn, MA$322K633,498
- 312 Essex St Lynn, MA$216K31.51,238
- 21 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$139K311,058
- 304 Essex St Lynn, MA$232K------
- 308 Essex St Lynn, MA$247K321,400
- 17 Mount Pleasant St Lynn, MA$186K32864
- 318 Essex St Lynn, MA$241K422,292
- 316 Essex St # B Lynn, MA$246K422,140
- 23-25 Sheridan St Lynn, MA$338K933,723
- 304 Essex St # R Lynn, MA$210K22.51,416
- 322 Essex St Lynn, MA$307K833,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.