- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
321 Gay St, Phoenixville, PA 194607 beds, 2 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $147,400
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1513 03870000
- Zillow Home ID: 9145581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Gay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 319 Gay St Phoenixville, PA--322,320
- 317 Gay St Phoenixville, PA--632,978
- W Gay St West Chester, PA$168K31964
- 401 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$271K522,628
- 411 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$287K523,200
- 404 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$231K42.52,549
- 417 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$193K411,746
- 403 Gay St # 1 Phoenixville, PA--532,610
- 339 W Gay St West Chester, PA$219K111,244
- 307 Gay St Phoenixville, PA--112,430
- 407 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$228K----3,396
- 340 W Gay St West Chester, PA$222K211,480
- 253 2nd Ave Phoenixville, PA$209K311,852
- 433 W Gay St West Chester, PA$168K31964
- 305 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$218K422,210
- 324 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$226K61.52,351
- 409 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$167K411,525
- 322 Gay St Phoenixville, PA$203K412,192
- 334 W Gay St West Chester, PA$298K312,304
- 439 W Gay St West Chester, PA$173K311,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!