321 Joseph St, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 3 baths, 2,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 665 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,894 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 035533
- Zillow Home ID: 51439269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Joseph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.4% higher than in Pitt, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 319 Joseph St Greenville, NC$299K43.53,412
- 3011 Herman Garris Rd Greenville, NC$297K33.53,301
- 3000 Herman Garris Rd Greenville, NC$123K31.51,102
- 317 Joseph St Greenville, NC$159K321,920
- 315 Joseph St Greenville, NC$169K321,671
- 313 Joseph St Greenville, NC$189K32.52,720
- 3051 Herman Garris Rd Greenville, NC$187K321,679
- 311 Joseph St Greenville, NC$164K32.51,859
- 1271 Naples Dr Greenville, NC$237K--2.52,151
- 108 Windermere Ct Greenville, NC$250K332,576
- 1275 Naples Dr Greenville, NC$254K--2.52,289
- 420 Southland Dr Greenville, NC$208K42.52,267
- 1267 Naples Dr Greenville, NC$257K432,400
- 424 Southland Dr Greenville, NC$193K422,013
- 416 Southland Dr Greenville, NC$144K422,012
- 3020 Herman Garris Rd Greenville, NC$254K42.53,133
- Joseph St Greenville, NC$103K--0.5--
- 428 Southland Dr Greenville, NC--------
- 412 Southland Dr Greenville, NC$194K332,081
- 1259 Naples Dr Greenville, NC$257K422,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.