321 Madison St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,953 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3292 0049
- Zillow Home ID: 486538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Madison St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Washington, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Manor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manor Park home values.
- 323 Madison St NW Washington, DC$429K42.51,720
- 319 Madison St NW Washington, DC$461K42.51,784
- 325 Madison St NW Washington, DC$423K42.51,720
- 5710 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$435K431,760
- 327 Madison St NW Washington, DC$551K42.51,720
- 5712 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$494K422,150
- 5714 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$562K32.52,100
- 329 Madison St NW Washington, DC$461K42.51,824
- 5716 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$509K532,640
- 5711 4th St NW Washington, DC$461K41.51,798
- 317 Madison St NW Washington, DC$589K43.51,900
- 5713 4th St NW Washington, DC$456K421,738
- 331 Madison St NW Washington, DC$448K421,824
- 5718 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$437K421,564
- 315 Madison St NW Washington, DC$494K53.52,756
- 5715 4th St NW Washington, DC$472K41.51,528
- 5717 4th St NW Washington, DC$391K21900
- 5707 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$342K321,408
- 5720 3rd Pl NW Washington, DC$489K421,420
- 311 Madison St NW Washington, DC$428K42.51,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.