321 N 101st St, Seattle, WA 98133
Sold on 9/5/13: $320,100
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,290 sq ft
- Lot:3,841 sqft
- Year Built:1919
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $320,100
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional Features3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Dryer,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Condition \ Average,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Bus line nearby \ Y,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Exterior \ Wood,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Form 17 \ Provided,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Parking Type \ None,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Potential Terms \ VA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Status \ P,Style \ 10,Utility room location \ M,Water Source \ Public,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow226
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #6145602285
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48985069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 N 101st Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 2 beds, 2.0 baths
1,500 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 2 beds, 2.0 baths
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292