321 N 101st St, Seattle, WA 98133
Sold on 9/5/13: $320,100
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,290 sq ft
- Lot:3,841 sqft
- Year Built:1919
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $320,100
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Features3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Dryer,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Condition \ Average,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Bus line nearby \ Y,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Exterior \ Wood,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Form 17 \ Provided,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Parking Type \ None,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Potential Terms \ VA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Status \ P,Style \ 10,Utility room location \ M,Water Source \ Public,
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow187
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #6145602285
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48985069
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$323,615||$301K – $359K||-$380||$250||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,678/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||-$27||$1.30||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Greenwood home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Greenwood homes, this home is valued 16.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% less than in Seattle, and 8.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
Neighborhood for 321 N 101st Street
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005