55+ Community. Premiere adult community located in East Mesa. Close to all area amenities including shopping, churches, services, bus route AND MUCH MORE!!! Very friendly community! Neighborhood has a community center, community pool and spa within walking diatance on home. This is an impeccable property!!
- Lot: 2,209 sqft
- Built in 1981
- Views: 943 all time views
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $135,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Services \ County Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Sat Dish Intrnt Ownd, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 14159165
- Zillow Home ID: 7666694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $126-156K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85205 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85205 homes, this home is valued 14.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% less than in Mesa, and 40% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85205 home values.
|321 N 65th St APT 3 Mesa, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,386|
|321 N 65th St APT 5 Mesa, AZ||$136K||--||2||1,237|
|321 N 65th St APT 2 Mesa, AZ||$133K||2||2||1,237|
|6514 E Boise St Mesa, AZ||$136K||2||1.75||1,245|
|321 N 65th St APT 6 Mesa, AZ||$141K||2||2||1,340|
|6508 E Boise St Mesa, AZ||$177K||--||2||1,750|
|321 N 65th St APT 1 Mesa, AZ||$139K||2||2||1,340|
|6522 E Boise St Mesa, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,324|
|321 N 65th St APT 7 Mesa, AZ||$134K||2||2||1,237|
|310 N 65th St APT 12 Mesa, AZ||$114K||2||2||1,096|
|6528 E Boise St Mesa, AZ||$148K||--||2||1,467|
|310 N 65th St APT 20 Mesa, AZ||$114K||--||2.5||1,096|
|321 N 65th St APT 8 Mesa, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,340|
|321 N 65th St APT 15 Mesa, AZ||$134K||--||2||1,237|
|321 N 65th St APT 16 Mesa, AZ||$138K||--||2.5||1,340|
|321 N 65th St APT 9 Mesa, AZ||$141K||--||2.5||1,340|
|310 N 65th St APT 11 Mesa, AZ||$118K||--||1||1,170|
|321 N 65th St APT 14 Mesa, AZ||$140K||2||2||1,340|
|310 N 65th St APT 4 Mesa, AZ||$121K||--||2.5||1,177|
|321 N 65th St APT 13 Mesa, AZ||$134K||--||2||1,237|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!