321 W 110th St# 6A, New York, NY 10026
For Sale: $1,250,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow78
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesDoorman, Attended Lobby, Roof Garden, Health Club, Laundry Room, Storage
- MLS #8631975
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count55
- Zillow Home ID2110959930
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,250,176||$1.15M – $1.40M||-$35,836||$1,162||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,704/mo||$2.8K – $5.6K/mo||+$10||$3.45||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 166.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 295.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 321 W 110th Street # 6A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Junior High School 54 Booker T Washingt... 6-8 0.2 mi
- Stem Institute of Manhattan K-8 0.3 mi
- The Cathedral School K-8 0.3 mi
- Frederick Douglas Academy II Secondary ... 6-12 0.3 mi
- Wadleigh Secondary School for the Perfo... 6-12 0.3 mi
- P.S. 145 the Bloomingdale School PK-5 0.4 mi
- The School at Columbia University K-8 0.4 mi