321 Walnut Ave, Charlotte, NC 28208
Sold on 4/27/12: $129,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,124 sq ft
- Lot:1 sqft
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $129,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Spacious 3Bedroom/3Bathroom house in awesome tree-lined streets of Wesley Heights neighborhood downtown / uptown.
Only a 2-3 minute drive to center city downtown Charlotte or walk to uptown. Has nearby access to Gold Rush Shuttle/Buses.
- 3 Bedroom House --each bedroom with its own full bathroom and closets (2 of the 3 bedrooms are Master Bedrooms)
- 4th room can be used as an office
- Hardwood floors throughout the house
- Newly remodeled bathrooms
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Large Backyard with new outdoor utility shed
- Huge upstairs bedroom with lots of space (bathroom has granite and tile)
- Great "rocking chair" front porch
- House has great feel and in a great neighborhood
1 year minimum lease required. $1650/month rent
Available Sept 1, 2013 for rental. Requires deposit and first month's rent to secure; will not consider tenants with large dogs (due to hardwood floors).
Must have good rental history and secure employment. Text Robert @ 704-258-8217.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1960
- Parcel #07101209
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6180826
- Days on Zillow602
- Garage Size180
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$226,706||$200K – $252K||+$5,449||$106||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,491/mo||$1.3K – $1.9K/mo||+$7||$0.70||12/16/2013|
posted on 11/20/2012
$347,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts 28208 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among 28208 homes, this home is valued 233.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 420.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
Neighborhood for 321 Walnut Avenue
- 309 Walnut Ave Charlotte, NC$204K32.01,424
- 224 Grandin Rd Charlotte, NC$140K42.02,632
- 318 Walnut Ave Charlotte, NC$237K32.01,500
- 305 Wesley Heights Way Charlotte, NC$214K31.01,804
- 1700 Heathcliff St Charlotte, NC$57K22.0837
- 1630 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$137K22.0912
- 1556 Walnut View Dr # 6 Charlotte, NC$161K22.01,260
- 1551 Walnut View Dr # 29 Charlotte, NC$147K22.01,152
- 1642 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$149K--2.01,260
- 1604 Walnut View Dr # 12 Charlotte, NC$148K22.01,260
- 1513 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$137K22.0912
- 1612 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$140K22.0912
- 1608 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$147K22.01,260
- 1650 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$137K22.0912
- 1572 Walnut View Dr # 10 Charlotte, NC$147K22.01,260
- 1670 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$148K22.0900
- 1572 Walnut View Dr Charlotte, NC$140K22.0--
- 325 Wesley Heights Way Charlotte, NC$110K53.02,500
- 318 Wesley Heights Way Charlotte, NC$259K32.01,848
- 320 Wesley Heights Way Charlotte, NC$201K32.01,630
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005