- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
321 Windsor Rd, Greenville, NC 278584 beds, 5 baths, 3,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 166
- Parcel #: 004751
- Zillow Home ID: 51415482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 321 Windsor Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Greenville, and 53.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- King George Rd Greenville, NC$232K32.52,861
- 303 King George Rd Greenville, NC$224K432,410
- 300 King George Rd Greenville, NC$248K42.53,178
- King George Rd Greenville, NC$146K--0.5--
- 302 King George Rd Greenville, NC$218K433,002
- 223 King George Rd Greenville, NC$232K43.52,861
- 226 King George Rd Greenville, NC--322,120
- 305 King George Rd Greenville, NC$257K52.52,960
- 304 King George Rd Greenville, NC$263K433,030
- 224 King George Rd Greenville, NC$236K42.52,743
- 307 King George Rd Greenville, NC$302K33.53,012
- 302 Glasgow Ln Greenville, NC$200K32.51,983
- 319 Windsor Rd Greenville, NC$208K322,402
- 104 Cardinal Dr Greenville, NC$307K322,970
- 221 King George Rd Greenville, NC$255K52.53,413
- 312 Scottish Ct Greenville, NC$220K42.52,523
- 306 King George Rd Greenville, NC$267K433,795
- 316 Windsor Rd Greenville, NC$197K422,490
- 222 King George Rd Greenville, NC$216K42.52,344
- 304 Glasgow Ln Greenville, NC$187K43.52,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!