3210 Akala Dr, Kihei, HI 967536 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Maui Meadows is a very desirable neighborhood. It consists of 1/2 lots to ensure privacy. It is located on a hill overlooking the beautiful Maui ocean.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Softwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- This wonderful home has magnificent ocean views and a 2 bedroom oceanview cottage!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146806306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3210 Akala Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96753, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Kihei, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96753 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kihei.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3200 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.17M542,435
- 3201 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.65M55.53,010
- 3190 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$841K432,079
- 3210 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$2.52M644,000
- Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.01M432,474
- 3181 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$732K421,700
- 3180 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.61M552,846
- 3167 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$759K321,892
- 3226 Mapu Pl Kihei, HI$925K432,014
- 3216 Mapu Pl Kihei, HI$730K331,380
- 442 Kupulau Dr Kihei, HI$1.54M532,550
- 3204 Mapu Pl Kihei, HI$1.56M543,560
- 3160 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$721K211,300
- 3194 Mapu Pl Kihei, HI$850K422,252
- 452 Kupulau Dr Kihei, HI$1.09M323,200
- 3248 Akala Dr # A Kihei, HI$1.32M442,184
- 3149 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.06M331,512
- 3204 Mapu Pl Kihei, HI$826K------
- 462 Kupulau Dr Kihei, HI$1.13M643,076
- 3249 Akala Dr Kihei, HI$1.64M564,336
Nearby Schools in Kihei
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292