- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3210 Sweitzer St NW, Uniontown, OH 446853 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 223
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 02200608
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35248010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3210 Sweitzer St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44685, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% lower than in Uniontown, and 8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44685 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Uniontown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44685 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,266 sqft, 94,525 sqft lot, built in 1962
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3232 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$121K31.51,440
- 3188 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$144K321,196
- 3250 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$106K321,442
- 3215 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$110K311,092
- 3195 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$105K311,104
- 3233 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$90K211,200
- 3166 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$118K311,464
- 13550 Glenvale Ave NW Uniontown, OH$127K421,636
- Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH--------
- 3177 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$128K321,416
- 3177 Oaklynn St NW Uniontown, OH$152K421,326
- 3255 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$86K321,080
- 13543 Virginia Ave NW Uniontown, OH$101K311,040
- 13526 Glenvale Ave NW Uniontown, OH$81K31988
- 13523 Virginia Ave NW Uniontown, OH$251K42.52,472
- 3276 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$108K311,068
- 3161 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$89K211,066
- 3212 Linden St NW Uniontown, OH$129K32.51,248
- 3144 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$158K321,732
- 3277 Sweitzer St NW Uniontown, OH$94K311,482
Nearby Schools in Uniontown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!