- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3211 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200106 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,626 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $415,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2844 0823
- Zillow Home ID: 473148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3211 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% less than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 3213 13th St NW Washington, DC$789K732,949
- 3209 13th St NW Washington, DC$867K62.53,077
- 3215 13th St NW Washington, DC$797K632,934
- 3217 13th St NW Washington, DC$859K632,910
- 3219 13th St NW Washington, DC$770K632,679
- 1245 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$642K732,398
- 1247 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$741K732,398
- 1243 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$636K112,438
- 1241 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$645K32.51,451
- 1241 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$679K32.51,481
- 3221 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M64.52,692
- 1249 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$817K543,552
- 1239 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$620K622,398
- 3223 13th St NW Washington, DC$766K52.52,692
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 1 Washington, DC$358K21708
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 3 Washington, DC$648K221,208
- 1237 Kenyon St NW # 2 Washington, DC$367K21695
- 1229 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$799K42.52,359
- 3225 13th St NW Washington, DC$775K532,692
- 1214 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$872K522,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.