- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 2,689 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 3706537
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Patio, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Available Financing \ FHA\VA, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Basement Detail \ Full, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Porch, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Basement Detail \ Finished, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Style \ Cape Cod, Garage Features \ Detached, Amenities \ Park, Style \ Colonial, House Faces \ North, Amenities \ Playground, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Fences \ Wood, Living Area Source \ Realist, Heating Type \ Gravity, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 44405064
- Zillow Home ID: 33552703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-127K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44134 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Parma as a whole. Among 44134 homes, this home is 25.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% greater than in Parma, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
|3207 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$83K||3||1||1,120|
|3203 Brookview Blvd Cleveland, OH||$73K||3||2||864|
|3210 North Ave Parma, OH||$82K||3||1||1,072|
|3206 North Ave Parma, OH||$75K||3||1||1,382|
|3303 Brookview Blvd Cleveland, OH||$80K||4||1||1,388|
|3202 North Ave Parma, OH||$95K||4||3||1,440|
|3119 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$65K||2||1||852|
|3304 North Ave Parma, OH||$86K||3||1||1,064|
|3208 Brookview Blvd Cleveland, OH||$74K||3||1.5||1,120|
|3206 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$81K||3||2||1,274|
|3118 North Ave Cleveland, OH||$87K||2||1||1,458|
|3202 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$84K||3||1||1,274|
|3308 North Ave Parma, OH||$82K||3||1||1,064|
|3302 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$109K||3||1||1,232|
|3113 Brookview Blvd Cleveland, OH||$69K||2||1||915|
|3114 North Ave Cleveland, OH||$69K||3||1||1,225|
|3313 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$100K||3||1.5||1,444|
|3118 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$74K||3||1||1,247|
|3308 Brookview Blvd Parma, OH||$81K||3||1||1,064|
|5229 W 33rd St Cleveland, OH||$98K||4||2||1,932|
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!