3211 Rittenhouse St NW, Washington, DC 200153 beds, 3 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2019 0004
- Zillow Home ID: 452956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3211 Rittenhouse St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chevy Chase market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Washington, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 3207 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$1.02M32.52,270
- 3215 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$1.12M742,432
- 6113 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$777K321,488
- 3205 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$855K32.51,574
- 6109 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$1.95M54.53,671
- 6112 32nd St NW Washington, DC$836K431,635
- 6117 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$744K21.51,463
- 6100 32nd St NW Washington, DC$752K32.51,139
- 6106 32nd St NW Washington, DC$823K32.51,661
- 6116 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.08M442,558
- 6121 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$855K432,006
- 6120 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.33M542,987
- 6125 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$860K421,627
- 3208 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$1.01M434,240
- 3210 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$958K551,806
- 3223 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$938K52.52,350
- 3200 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$1.08M332,757
- 6124 32nd St NW Washington, DC$886K41.51,790
- 3216 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$988K533,000
- 6108 32nd Pl NW Washington, DC$901K33.52,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.