- Lot: 4,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 250 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3031200246
- Zillow Home ID: 48842943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Beacon Hill home values will increase 8.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among South Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 24.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% higher than in Seattle, and 4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!