3211 San Pedro Ln, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 2 baths, 1,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 286 sqft
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Living room, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,571 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 312330076821230
- Zillow Home ID: 54446137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3211 San Pedro Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southport, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% lower than in Orlando, and 147.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southport home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southport home values.
- 3221 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$133K321,571
- 3220 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$122K421,581
- 3201 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$121K421,581
- 3230 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$135K321,626
- 3212 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$129K321,626
- 3210 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$133K321,626
- 3222 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$120K321,571
- 3202 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$126K321,626
- 3240 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$144K321,700
- 3241 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$126K421,591
- 3232 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$123K321,571
- 3145 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$123K421,581
- 3150 San Pedro Ln Orlando, FL$123K421,581
- 3200 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$125K321,571
- 3215 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$128K421,591
- 3215 Oak Bluff Dr Orlando, FL$119K321,571
- 3205 Oak Bluff Dr Orlando, FL$125K321,571
- 3250 Barnstable Pl Orlando, FL$135K321,626
- 3262 Sagamore St Orlando, FL$126K321,571
- 3225 Oak Bluff Dr Orlando, FL$127K321,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.