- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 3,373 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $148,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 300 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 01005895007000
- Zillow Home ID: 769655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $172-218K.
Market guideZillow predicts Southwestern Hills home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Southwestern Hills homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwestern Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64% lower than in Des Moines, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwestern Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwestern Hills home values.
|3215 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||2.5||1,646|
|3200 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$181K||3||2.5||1,542|
|3219 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$169K||4||2.5||1,050|
|3701 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$176K||--||2.5||1,336|
|3454 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$176K||4||2.5||1,788|
|3206 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$183K||4||3||1,794|
|3212 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$173K||3||2.5||1,348|
|3702 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$210K||4||2.5||2,078|
|3218 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$215K||3||2.5||2,220|
|3223 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$220K||4||2.5||2,384|
|3450 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$161K||3||2||1,645|
|3711 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$173K||3||2.5||1,289|
|3710 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$187K||--||3.5||1,782|
|3227 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$189K||3||3||1,800|
|3700 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$187K||3||3||1,308|
|3721 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$175K||--||2.5||1,306|
|3226 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$198K||3||2.5||1,948|
|3719 SW 33rd St Des Moines, IA||$175K||--||2.5||1,258|
|3720 SW 32nd St Des Moines, IA||$185K||4||3||1,648|
|3725 SW 33rd St Des Moines, IA||$181K||3||2||1,626|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!